A: So Simon about the future…what will you do next?
S: I really want to go hiking…There are some great tracks near here.
A: Yes, there are, and what will do you do after that?
S: Let’s see… I’m going to look for a job.
A: I see, so what kind of job will you look for?
S: I’d like to work on a farm near here, so I can be near my family.
- Who is he?…. Simon.
- What does Simon what to do next?…Go hiking.
- What kind of job will Simon do?… A farm job.
A: Now Simon do you think you’ll get married soon?
S: Me? I’m only 20…I don’t want to get married until I’m 25…I still have a lot of things to see and do.
A: Ah…that sounds interesting. Is there anywhere special you want to go?
S: Well…I’d like to see a few famous sites…I’m interested in history.
A: And in the future… how many children do you think you’ll have?
S: Hmm, let’s see…I don’t know, maybe four.
- Is Simon married?….No
- When does he want to get married?…. 25
- How many children does he think he would like?…Maybe four.
Home and ambitions
A: So Simon, what kind of home would you like?
S: Umm, let’s see…ah, a nice home in the city.
A: Yes, you’ll need a large home for a big family.
S: Yes, one with a big back yard.
A: And were do you see yourself in the future?
S: Well, I want to start a small successful company.
A: So, what kind of company are you thinking of?
S: I’m still deciding on it.
- Where does he want to live?…. In the city.
- What size home does he need?… A large home.
- What will he start in the future?…A small successful company.
That’s all for today. There is just one more English Time class to go.