What do they look like?
Evelyn: Brad, this is our office party. Why don’t you join us?
Brad: Thanks. Which one is your boss?
Evelyn: Oh Karen, She’s the woman over there in that group. See the tall one there with the short blonde hair. Do you see who I mean?
Brad: Oh, yeah, the woman on the left?
Evelyn: Yes, She is very athletic and likes to race huskies.
Brad: That sounds really interesting.
- Where are they?……At the office party.
- Who is the boss?…..Karen.
- What does she look like?….Tall with short blonde hair.
Which one is she?
Evelyn: And that one is Rosalie, my best friend at the office.
Brad: Oh, Rosalie, the one you are always talking about. Which one is she?
Evelyn: She’s the one with curly black hair with the round face, she’s sitting with the guy in the blue shirt. She’s really funny. We always make each other laugh.
Brad: What is she interested in?
Evelyn: She loves gardening.
Brad: Oh that is something we have in common.
- What does Rosalie look like?… She has curly black hair and a round face.
- Where is Rosalie?… She’s beside the man in the blue shirt.
- What does she enjoy?… Gardening.
Who is that guy over there?
Brad: And who is that guy over there with the dark eyebrows and dark hair?
Evelyn: Oh, the big guy? The one who is talking to Karen. That’s David, the security guard. He’s really
helpful. He has a really lovely dog called Guy.
Brad: And how about that muscular guy there? Who is he? He looks familiar.
Evelyn: The man in blue jeans, he’s not very tall, right? That is Ben, Karen’s assistant. He is interested in archery.
- Who is the security guard?….David.
- Who is the man in blue jeans?….Ben.
- What is Ben interested in?…..Archery.
That is all for today. See you next time. Use your dictionary to learn the new words.