Making Dinner Plans
Kim: Stuart, are you hungry?
Stuart: Yes, I’m very hungry.
Dave: What would you like to eat?
Stuart: Pizza at the Pizza Palace. They have student discount.
Kim: OK, let’s order. What toppings do you like?
Stuart: I’d like Ham and Pineapple.
Dave: Pepperoni, please.
Kim: I’ve ordered them on my cell phone.
Stuart: is that for delivery or pick up?
Kim: Pick up, it’s cheaper!
It’s question time:
- How does Stuart feel?…..He is hungry.
- What will they eat for dinner?…..Pizza.
- What is the name of the pizza restaurant?….The Pizza Palace.
Kim: Oh! The pepperoni pizza is hot, but the ham and pineapple pizza is cold!
Stuart: Mum, I’ll heat it up in the microwave.
Kim: OK, do you want anything else?
Stuart: I’d like some chilli sauce on mine thanks.
Dave: So what does that taste like?
Stuart: It’s very nice.
Kim: Mmmm …I’ll try that on one slice of pizza.
Stuart: I have a friend who puts corn on his pizza.
Kim: Really? Stuart, it sounds very healthy. Would you like some salad too?
Stuart: Yes, please. This is very nice pizza.
Kim: Mmm, I’m full! Who wants this slice?
Stuart: Me, please!
- Are both pizzas hot?….no, they’re not.
- What does Stuart put on his pizza?….chilli sauce.
- Who puts corn on his pizza?… Stuart’s friend.
Making Weekend Plans
Kim: Stuart, do you have plans for the weekend?
Stuart: Yes, I’d like to see my friends. We’re thinking of going to the movies.
Kim: What are you going to see?
Kim: What is that about?
Stuart: It’s about a robot who became a man and his life.
Kim: That sounds interesting. When is it on?
Stuart: It’s on Saturday night at 8 pm.
Kim: Would you like me to drop you off in the car?
Stuart: That would be great thanks.
- What will Stuart do on Saturday night?….He will see a movie with his friends.
- What is the name of the movie?….Robotman.
- What time is the movie on?…8 pm.
Thanks for joining us at English Time.
Have a happy day!